...One year ago
In a memo to Dow Jones Telerate employees, Ken Burenga painted a picture of a company that would compete as a full-service information vendor--not one that was narrowing its focus or planning to sell out.
...Five years ago
Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities was laying plans to send its equities quotes directly over Bloomberg's network. No time frame for the project had been established.
...10 years ago
Apple Computer was taking its first tentative step into the real-time fina
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse