Members of the Financial Information Services Division of the Software & Information Industry Association, the major US-based market data trade group, are up in arms over the firing of FISD vice-president Mike Atkin, who led the organization for 20 years.
Member firms are buzzing about Atkin's departure, which was made official on Oct. 28, and the situation will be formally discussed at an executive committee meeting today, Monday, Nov. 8. Ken Wasch, president of the SIIA and Atkin's boss, wi
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers