We were wondering what our old friend David Morgan at Reuters would be doing when he became chief information officer in the big reorg. Fearing the worst, we worried that CIO was a synonym for corporate MIS, which at Reuters means out in the cold for a couple of years or more.
We were pleasantly surprised, then, when we learned last week that Mr. Morgan is one of the driving forces behind Reuters Inform, the platform Reuters plans to use for its electronic commerce initiative.
As you can see f
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit