1 year ago
Bridge decided to integrate Active1 Technologies, regarded by some as a crown jewel from the Telerate acquisition, into its standalone Bridgestation service.
5 years ago
Bloomberg and Multex systems cut a deal in which Bloomberg would distribute Multex's graphical research service on its 45,000 terminals as a fee-liable optional service. The deal was seen as a challenge to Thomson Financial's First Call.
10 years ago
The London Stock Exchange outlined its proposed Regulatory News Servi
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act