Bridge Information Systems has named John Jessop managing director of its European operation. The move plugs a hole in Bridge's global organization structure, placing an experienced operator in the Bridge region that requires the most immediate attention. Jessop was senior executive vice president of Telerate Inc. at the time of its acquisition by Dow Jones in 1990.
The top European slot at Bridge had been empty since the departure of Don Roll (IMD, April 7), former European managing director
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse