LONDON--The thought of traders and investment managers watching television during office hours would usually be a boss’s worst nightmare. But Raw Communications aims to make it an integral part of the trading day.
Raw operates a private broadband network with streaming media servers that sit inside asset management firms. The IP multicast-enabled network delivers video broker research and corporate presentations direct to the desks of fund managers in near-television quality.
Cofounder and chi
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II