NEW YORK--Dan Videtto, who currently heads the Thomson Financial Corporate Group, is expected to leave his position by the end of the year. Joe Riccobono, chairman of the Corporate Group, will take on day-to day operation of the group until a replacement for Videtto is appointed.
President and CEO Pat Tierney says Videtto is "looking at opportunities both inside and outside of the company."
Tierney says Videtto’s integration task is "pretty far along and fairly complete." In addition, there i
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit