John Barber, global head of the information and data services division at Icap, has quit the London-based interdealer broker after less than two years in the role, prompting a review of Icap’s data business, officials at the broker confirmed last week.
Barber tells IMD that he will begin a new job as a consultant today, Monday, Feb. 16, although he declines to provide details.
Icap’s data business will now be run by John Nixon, director of strategic development and a member of Icap’s executive
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling