Executives at Reuters Holdings PLC have been promising to deliver a new fixed-income analytic product to compete with Bloomberg Financial Markets L.P.'s Bloomberg. But sources say the core of the new product is being developed by an outside contractor, Capital Markets Decisions Inc. based in Stamford, Conn.
Steven Levkoff, the founder and majority owner of Capital Markets Decisions, is said to be the talent behind the product. Levkoff says he has "a long-standing relationship with Reuters pre
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit