Word has emerged that Welsh Carson Anderson & Stowe has decreased its stake in money market and derivatives broker Euro Brokers Investment Corp., ceding the top spot in the stake-holder pecking order to Financial Services Acquisition Corp. (FASC). Ownership of the brokerage is now split between the two companies and Euro Brokers' senior management--with WCAS and management owning a combined share approximately equal to FASC's.
The move suggests that WCAS is growing less interested in the brok
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming