CHARLOTTE, NC--A group of former First Union National Bank employees have banded together to create a consulting company, called Core Technology Partners. The consulting group plans to focus on the financial industry, particularly market data and trading room platforms.
Core Technology Partners was founded by Tom Gottcent, Peter Pampillonio and John Swanteck. All three were previously with First Union within its capital markets technology group. The group believes that there is a gap in the m
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership