Thomson Financial has appointed Debra Walton to lead Global Accounts, which handles Thomson's top 15 to 20 clients, Inside Market Data has learned. Walton was formerly managing director of Thomson's investment banking and institutional research group.
Three years ago Thomson created a similar team, Global Strategic Account Management, to oversee Thomson's top 50 accounts (IMD, July 8, 2002). It was led by Jim Tousignant, who left the company in November 2004.
While some observers had suggested
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit