Both Dow Jones and the London Stock Exchange indicated an upturn in revenue and turnover growth in their results last week. Dow Jones’ second quarter results showed a revenue rise of 11.2 percent over the previous year, to $437.8 million from $393.6 million.
Electronic publishing revenue rose by over 20 percent to $96.2 million, of which newswires accounted for $63.56 million, up from $52.5 million for the same period in 2003. Sales were driven by the acquisition of the newswire busin
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse