ADP is preparing to demonstrate a early incarnation of a so-described international version of its FS Partner quote service at the Securities Industry Association show in New York City next month. The product, on which are pinned ADP's hopes of expanding beyond its traditional equities market, is scheduled for general release early this autumn; the release will be preceded by customer-site tests.
Meanwhile, Mike Cunningham is set to leave his post as ADP's director of technical services. Havi
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership