NEW YORK--As senior managers played golf with salesman and talked up the deal at a retreat in Palm Springs, details of how Bridge Information Systems will be organized in the aftermath of the Telerate acquisition began to trickle out. Meanwhile, Dow Jones' addresses to its troops at Dow Jones Markets, presumably for the last time, and to its newswire staff, offers some insight into life after Telerate.
Bridge agreed to buy Dow Jones Markets two weeks ago in a transaction valued at $510 millio
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership