LONDON--Following last week's story on Alan Redpath's return to London to head Standard & Poor's information business in Europe (IMD, Aug. 9), Inside Market Data obtained a copy of the memo distributed internally at S&P (see below).
In planning for the future expansion of Standard & Poor's, all of our business units are placing the highest priority on the opportunities created by Europe's fast-changing financial market. Europe's monetary integration is coinciding with a rapid build-up of priv
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit