As the debate heats up for next year's election of London mayor, it has emerged that a former Reuters' manager hopes to stamp his mark on the City. Ken Baldry is formerly of Mario Rosi's marketing group at Reuters. His manifesto is said to include free Reuters Terminals on all buses to improve public transport.
Rumour has it that Reuters' Chris Hagman is set to move on. Reuters' officials could not confirm this, but his departure would leave a gap in Julie Holland's UKI sales organization,
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank