LONDON--Five months after the official European launch of its Global ILX Workstation, ILX Systems, a unit of Thomson Financial Services, is still snapping at the heels of its dominant competitors: Datastream/ICV and Reuters. ILX had been working on its European platform for two to three years and says it has now found its feet.
Last year, prior to its UK launch, ILX witnessed various criticisms being leveled at ILX vis-à-vis its new workstation (IMD, July 7). Issues which Peter Hald, executiv
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit