Standard & Poor’s (S&P) is to launch a service that extends its CUSIP numbering system to syndicated loans, it announced last week. S&P says the service, due out next month, addresses the need for a unique identifier in that market.
S&P developed the Syndicated Loan Service, which assigns the CUSIPs, in conjunction with the Loan Syndications and Trading Association (LSTA), a trade association for the corporate loan market. The two ran a year-long pilot that ended earlier this month and culmin
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit