It was such a hit last time that we're doing it again. Yes, it's another Waters Market Data Forum, organized by us and our cosponsors, CSK Software. Breakfast on Tuesday, July 7, at 10 Restaurant in London.
Those of you who came to our Forum in April will remember that we packed the house with our panel discussion of the impact on our industry of Dow Jones Markets' sale to Bridge. Our star-studded panel fielded almost an hour of lively questions. In short, it was a must-attend.
And so is this
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act