Alan Redpath, executive managing director for Europe, Middle East and Africa at Standard & Poor’s (S&P), is taking early retirement and leaving the company at the end of the year.
Redpath, a thirteen-year veteran of S&P, is responsible for the investment and ratings services, which include fund data, ratings, indices and equity-related services such as ComStock, Compustat and MarketScope. He reports to Hendrik (Rik) Kranenburg, executive vice president, S&P Investment Services, who in turn re
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit