As expected, Dow Jones Telerate late last week completed its acquisition of the Bankers Network, a UK-based startup. The Bankers Network system--designed as a low-cost alternative to Reuters Dealing 2000-1 conversational trading service--runs on a private network utilizing Internet technologies and is about to be beta-tested at numerous sites globally.
The acquisition was not much of a surprise, since the two parties have been in discussions for some time (IMD, June 30). Meanwhile, word has e
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp