Dow Jones & Co., Inc. and its 67 percent-owned Telerate, Inc. have taken a new step to bring the two companies closer. Long-time Dow Jones News Service executive William Clabby has been named vice president, intercompany relations, at Telerate and has joined the five other Dow Jones officials sitting on Telerate's board.
His new liaison role is designed to try "to make some sense out of the potential that we have together that we haven't really capitalized on," says Clabby, who retains his Do
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech