Sean Gilman has left Moneyline Telerate, where he was chief technology officer (CTO), he confirms.
Although he originally left the vendor to focus on his own company, TransactIM, Gilman has now decided to join FX trading system Currenex as CTO. He says that because Currenex has offices in Rye, NY, near his home, he will have time to focus on both companies. Gilman says the split with Moneyline was amicable, and he hopes to sign a technology licensing agreement with the company.
A Moneyline s
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech