ESCHBORN, Germany--Vereinigte Wirtschaftsdienste GmbH (VWD), the German economic news agency, is concentrating its efforts on the recent launch of its equity trader product, VWD NewsSpezial, and the market launch, in the second half of this year, of its new VWD RealtimeConcept (RC3) system.
The German language service provider has targeted the provision of real-time data in particular over the past three years and has witnessed revenues take a positive turn as a result. This strategic change
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse