Component-based approach. Best of breed. And on and on it goes. But does it work?
When I was a kid, I played for the East Junior Hockey Team (that's field hockey, real hockey). There, I benefited from networking with the future leaders of industry (not! Basically a bunch of public schoolboys who cursed almost as badly as the laborers I worked with on Foulness Island before I embarked on this 'line of work'). But I also played for one of the best teams I've ever seen. We considered ourselves s
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming