The Association of National Numbering Agencies, which is responsible for the organizations that assign identification codes to securities for trading and settlement, is to re-examine its own rules of membership in an effort to resolve its ongoing dispute with Standard & Poor's CUSIP Service Bureau.
ANNA chairman Neils Hougaard says the organization has decided to investigate how its articles of incorporation could be changed to better reflect the rules and regulations of the International Org
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech