One year ago
Dow Jones Telerate was close to finalizing an agreement to purchase Bankers Network, a UK-based startup that had developed a low-cost alternative to Reuters' Dealing 2000-1 conversational trading service.
Five years ago
Over 5,000 securities industry professionals flocked to the 1992 SIA show. That year, Microsoft's Windows emerged as the operating environment of choice for many market data vendors, despite the presence of OS/2- and Unix-based applications.
10 years ago
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act