Reuters has reached an agreement with Jiji Press on a wide-ranging collaborative pact. The accord, which perhaps not coincidentally comes four months after Dow Jones Markets inked a deal with Nihon Keizei Shimbun (Nikkei) and Quick Corp., will involve distribution of Jiji's Japanese news through Reuters, dissemination of Reuters' overseas market data on Jiji's service, and joint implementation of Web-based information services, among other things.
Dow Jones Markets' Nikkei/Quick deal, announc
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit