We've been harping on about how the Internet is going to change the market data business for ages now. And we've pointed out that even some of the bigger vendors--those facing the greatest risk of cannibalizing their existing customer bases--are embracing the Internet and related technologies.
That's all well and good, you say, but what about the users?
It seems they're getting the picture, too.
At their Financial Markets I*Net Outlook conference in New York last week, Clearnet and Waters Infor
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit