CQG Inc. is set to roll out an enhanced version of its System One futures analytics service that will support up to four PCs from a single controller. The system, known informally within CQG as System One-Four, is expected to be phased in within the next 30 to 60 days, sources close to the project say.
At the same time, the company is contemplating a satellite delivery mechanism to supplement its fledgling London-based European network. The existing leased-line network is serving CQG installa
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank