...One year ago
Bridge Information Systems said it would make its news available as a standalone service, allowing customers to receive its news services over any platform they wished--including those of Bridge's competitors.
...Five years ago
A Nor'easter that drenched the New York area left at least one market data vendor--Data Broadcasting Corp.'s Shark Information Services--thoroughly waterlogged.
...10 years ago
After an 18-month honeymoon between acquiree and acquirer, the integration of Qu
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming