LONDON--The Financial Information Services Division (FISD) of the Information Industry Association (IIA) has formed five working groups to assess the impact on market data users and vendors of the impending single European currency and exchanges' Year 2000 plans. The working groups are due to report on their initial progress at a meeting in London this week, with subsequent frequent meetings expected.
The five groups were established at a European FISD meeting in London last month. The groups
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit