Information and technology provider vwd has increased its holding in GFA Gesellschaft für Fondsanalyse and begun reselling data and applications from Ireland-based vendor Moneymate. Both moves highlight vwd’s increased focus on the fund sector.
The vendor previously had a 49 percent stake in GFA, which provides fund data and analysis tools. Feri Trust, one of the largest mutual funds data providers in Germany, had the majority stake. vwd is now the majority shareholder and will market GFA’s f
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent