Technology Consultancy International has launched Japan Link, a Japanese/European information service that delivers financial news to European clients in Kanji. Japan Link has picked up five European subscribers since its January debut, and expects to have 30 by the end of the quarter. TCI is a London-based systems integrator with strong ties to Japanese financial services firms in Europe.
TCI's two-year study of the market for Japanese financial information services in Europe identified a s
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling