HyperFeed Technologies, a provider of data and ticker plant technology, reported a loss for the second quarter last week but says it expects new client contracts to boost the company into profitability.
HyperFeed reported a $700,000 net loss and revenues of $3.2 million for the second quarter. Revenues were down from $4.6 million for the second quarter in 2002 as well as for the six-month period ending on June 30--to $6.5 million from $9.7 million for the first six months of 2002.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit