US corporate actions software vendor XcitekSolutionsPlus is ramping up staff in 2005 to support current and projected sales growth this year, officials say.
Managing partner Brendan Farrell says Xcitek sold six installations of its XSP software last year and has already signed two licenses this year. He says it is expanding its operations in response.
The first hire is Steve Thoma, who joined at the end of last year as senior client administrator, responsible for production support and implem
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech