1 Year Ago
Bridge Information Systems intended to elbow Reuters Kobra off the desktop with its latest Bridge Active1 data display product line. Bridge Active1 was the convergence of two of Bridge's desktop data display products, Bridgestation and Active1, although there few of the original Dow Jones Active1 features remained. The latest incarnation of Active1 was essentially what was going to be called Bridgestation 7.0. The product could display data from Reuters as well as Bridge, using the
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act