The Edipresse Group, an international publisher and communications company, has implemented a partial management buy-out at its subsidiary, Swiss market data vendor Infotec, it was announced last week.
Edipresse acquired Infotec in 2002 to strengthen its expertise in electronic content distribution, with a focus on real-time streaming applications (IMD, Oct. 7, 2002). The group has managed Infotec as a standalone business.
In a statement, Edipresse says it will benefit from rights resulting fr
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank