Taking on Telerate will also mean taking on certain vendor alliances. Here are a few that will need some attention:
Thomson Financial Services' Technical Data has long had an exclusive agreement with Telerate but has been working to create its own distribution mechanism in anticipation of a sale. The change of ownership gives Tech Data a way out of the exclusive distribution via Telerate, but the company has said it would be willing to negotiate with the new owner on certain terms. Tech Data
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act