Palm Springs, Calif.--Sales of Dow Jones Newswires (DJN) are still flagging despite the move in March 1998 to renegotiate out of an exclusive redistribution deal with Telerate for its news services. The company’s management said it expects newswires to see only single digit revenue growth for the first half of this year.
In a presentation on January 12 by Dow Jones management at a Salomon Smith Barney Telecom, Media & Entertainment conference in Palm Springs, California, the company said desp
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won