LONDON--Bridge Information Systems last week confirmed that Julian Childs would not be taking on the position of managing director of Bridge Europe, as exclusively reported in Inside Market Data last week. The company moved swiftly to publicize its plans to replace Childs with sales and marketing executive vice president Dick MacWilliams, who will move his office to London from New York.
In a statement issued last Monday, Bridge officially confirmed that "Julian Childs will not be joining as
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership