DEN BOSCH, the Netherlands--Screen Consultants, a market data and technology consultant, has completed its management buyout from its parent company, KSI International. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Screen Consultants is now an independent company owned and managed by Kees Brooimans, head of sales and marketing; Peter Fruitema, head of the Infomatch market data management product; and John Verberkt, head of operations and consulting.
Screen Consultants, which currently employs 35 peo
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II