NEW YORK--The Nasdaq Stock Market has submitted two new rule filings to the SEC concerning its pricing.
The first filing, to be implemented on Feb. 11, increases tape revenue sharing for all trades reported to Nasdaq's Automated Confirmation Transaction Service (ACT) to 80 percent after accounting for the costs of Nasdaq's regulation. The aim is to make it more economical for a firm to display and execute a limit order in its Nasdaq quote. The filing also includes a reduction in the ACTAutom
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp