Correction: Dow Jones & Co. will take $32 million charge against fourth-quarter earnings relating to development costs for Telerate Systems Inc.'s The Trading Service (TTS). Due to editing error, figure was misstated in Nov. 11th IMD.
Reuters Holdings PLC managing director and chief executive Peter Job predicted more moderate increases in price of market data for 1992 in recent conference call to analysts. Next year should bring between one-half and one percent data price growth, compared to
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act