The holiday season is on us and the market data industry in New York has been partying this week. Our very own publisher, Adrian Goulbourn, has been flying the flag for IMD.
Never one to miss a good party, he arrived on Thursday, late, as usual, at John Jessop's annual Telerate reunion party. Always a fine gathering, Adrian was impressed by the unusually large number of ex-Teleraters. With no sign of JJ, he mingled, chatted and enjoyed a glass of wine. After a time, he asked when the host wa
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II