...One year ago
Word emerged that Merrill Lynch was planning to use its intranet to disseminate its own research internally.
...Five years ago
Bloomberg had begun providing two-minute market commentary spots for transmission over a national cable TV channel, as work proceeded to add full-motion video to the vendor's quote screens. The moves followed the purchase of the WNEW-AM radio station in New York.
...10 years ago
In a sweeping overhaul, ADP combined all business units serving the financial
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II