• Which company's employees should update their resumes?(Hint:it's not the obvious choice.) Market Insider hears that one newly hired executive hasn't fired anyone in over a year. Think he's compassionate?Think again. This guy compares axing staff to cutting out a tumor--and he's looking forward to doing some surgery. Nice.
• Could Reuters be blowing the instant messaging horn a bit too loud? According to an Oct. 14 release, Vanguard Group is participating in the elite Reuters Messaging pilot
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act