NEW YORK--Former Telerate and Bridge executive Rick Snape is now consulting at Moneyline Telerate, advising on the integration of the Telerate global business and participating in strategic relationships with partners such as Reuters, Savvis and international distributors.
Snape has almost 25 years of experience in the market data field. Moneyline Telerate chief executive officer Jon Robson says, "Rick is a member of the integration team and brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to our
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse