Thomson Financial last week announced the acquisition of Raw Communications, which delivers investor relations events and broker meetings over the Web. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Donal Smith, COO Europe at Thomson, says the purchase will help Thomson compete in the European corporate market. "Raw has a unique set of content in terms of the Webcasting that it’s developed over the course of the last seven years or so. We’ve got excellent distribution, particularly into the buy side,"
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit